Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Net-a-Porter US site now on sale - up to 50% off!

4

Woo hoo! I was so excited to receive this email from Net-a-Porter, announcing their US site is now on sale! I quickly snapped up the Isabel Marant Pealman bow pumps I've had on my wishlist and almost purchased somewhere else last night.  A black leather version of my beloved Poppy pumps in a lower 3" heel (just half an inch taller than my go-to Valentino Rockstuds - hope these are just as comfy). Was so worried I'd miss out on them I placed the order before checking on the rest of my wishlist.  You can click on any image or HERE to start shopping (don't forget, the sale is only on the US site, so you have to change your 'Country' setting if it isn't already set to the US).

Hm...I always thought it was my little sister who had a thing for bows, seems I do too!

http://rstyle.me/ad/fguksm4wn
http://bit.ly/1CfA1KHhttp://bit.ly/1yggLIG

Isabel Marant Pealman pumps available at Net-a-Porter, if your size is sold out, you can also find these shoes at FarFetch, Barneys (also 40% off), Luisa Via Roma (in the 4.5" version Poppy),
last pic my own via my iPhone/Instagram feat. Peut-être magazine, my Instagram pic printed by Photify in an Ikea Ribba frame, Diptyque Figuier candle (available here).

other pics via NAP.

Drop a line if you buy anything! Love living vicariously through your purchases too!

Twitter + Facebook + Peut-être magazine (Fashion Writer and Editor) + Instagram + Bloglovin' + Shop my Wardrobe

No comments:

Post a Comment