Wednesday, March 25, 2015

OOTD: From swimwear to sweater weather in a matter of days!


I know it is Autumn, but the weather has been on a rollercoaster ride the last few weeks, more so this past week.  Just last Sunday it was warm enough to sip on coconuts in the pool, and the past few days I've had to reach for knitwear and my warmest bomber jacket! Crazy!

Innika swimsuit and matching Montauk pants from Vamastyle (they're polyester, so you can pull them on straight from the pool, making for a gorgeous 'jumpsuit' for some poolside glam...I think I may need to get the matching kimono, haha.
 How gorgeous is this LOVE - engraved bangle and 'line' bracelet from Roar Accessories?
 Today's OOTD: Sweater: Everlane Merino Raglan (chunky knit version available Everlane here, which I am eyeing next), Pants: Scanlan & Theodore pleated navy pants (I loved the cut so much I got them in tan, but unfortunately they're not currently in store - I did find a very similar cut of pants I'm eyeing on Urban Outfitters, called the Silence + Noise Evan Trouser Pant at a fraction of the cost), BagProenza Schouler PS11 bag (available at Bergdorf Goodmans, Farfetch, Net-a-Porter, and directly from Proenza Schouler), Sneakers: Adidas Originals Superstars (am eyeing this colorway available at Adidas, but bought mine from the men's department, found them here too.
 BagProenza Schouler PS11 bag (available at Bergdorf Goodmans, Farfetch, Net-a-Porter, and directly from Proenza Schouler), Watch: Larsson Jennings Chain Metal in black (available from Larsson & Jennings and Farfetch), Bracelets: all from Roar Accessories, Sweater: Everlane

Bracing myself for an even colder day tomorrow...Can't believe it'll be coat weather!

Twitter + Facebook + Peut-être magazine (Fashion Writer and Editor) + Instagram + Bloglovin' + Shop my Wardrobe

No comments:

Post a Comment